Sunday 31 January 2010

Let the Detox Begin!

As the internet manager and guest relations person at Rawai Muay Thai camp, part of my job is to help students with their training and for those who do the detox program, help them to get started. I, however, have never done it, so I figured it was about time, no more excuses.

Shell, from Atsumi healing center, and I decided to do the program together. We did three days of raw fast and today started the full fast. I ate Som Tam (green papaya salad) and bananas and fruit juice during my 3 days of raw food. Now I am limited to consuming the stuff that Atsumi gives you (cleansing drinks and vitamins and protein). No real food for 4 days!

On Friday I weighed in at 88 Kilos. This morning: 83.7 Kilos. So I lost 4.3 Kilos in 3 days from eating just raw food.

No comments:

Post a Comment