Monday 1 February 2010

Detox Day 2

Last night I took my white pill, the pro-biotic before sleep. I noticed I had lots of energy and was awake until 11 pm writing sms and doing stuff. Unless I go to the fights, I usually am in bed by 9pm.

This morning I had the colema (colonic irrigation) at 9:45 and you would not believe what came out. It really was astonishing, almost 1 meter of what looked like a brown slimy tube-like thing. Shell tells me its the mucoid plaque. I feel lighter and cleaner after that! Wonder what will come out this afternoon, in my second colema. In the full fast program you do 2 colonic irrigations daily and take lots of herbal nutrition tablets and other tablets and drink lots of stuff so I don't feel hungry yet.

This morning I weighed in and had lost .6 Kilos more... yippee!

More to come later....

No comments:

Post a Comment