Wednesday 3 February 2010

Detox Day 4


This morning I remembered to bring my camera to the detox center and took some shots of what came out, for you viewing pleasure. It's unfortunate today is my last day, as I think there's still lots of mucoid plaque build-up in the intestines that would come out if I kept going.

Shell, at Atsumi Healing Center, told me that in general, if you detox once or twice a year, you are doing well. In between sessions, you should eat plenty of raw veggies and fuit, stay away from processed food, alcohol and cigarettes, and do plenty of exercise, drink lots of water, and well, you've heard it all before.

The products that make the plaque come out are Psyllium Husk and Bentonite Clay. You mix one part clay and two parts husk and mix them with lots of water and drink several times a day. Without doing this, the plaque won't come out. But if you don't do the colonic irrigations as well, then it can be a very painful and slow process.

No comments:

Post a Comment