Saturday 6 February 2010

Detox Days 5 and 6


On my last day of fasting I had one last colema and the result of that is pictured at right. Not pretty but I'm happy it's out of me and flushed away!

Days 5 and 6 have been good days in that I get to eat again! Raw veggies and fruits that is. I find that after fasting for 4 days, I feel really full with little food. I had a banana and some papaya in the morning and felt as if I had eaten Thanksgiving dinner. In the afternoon I ate Som Tam (Green papaya salad) which is a typical Thai dish, available at practically every corner. A nice side effect of the detox program is how much weight you lose. I weighed in this morning at 80 Kilos and started this adventure at 88 Kilos. I've lost 8 Kilos and it shows. People have commented on how different I look, especially my face. And I feel stronger, lighter and happier. I'm glad I did it.

1 comment:

  1. hola diana soy el administrador de la pagina espaciopadelma y me gustaria que me ayudaras a obtener mayor informaciĆ³n sobre tu abuelo arturo campillo seyde

    ReplyDelete